1. The terms of this disclaimer apply to this website (www.assetbacked.nl) of NIBC Bank N.V., with its principal place of business located at Carnegieplein 4, The Hague (P.O. Box 380, 2501 BH), The Netherlands, and registered at the Chamber of Commerce The Hague Trade Registry under number 27032036 (“NIBC”).
2. By visiting this website and or using the information provided on, contained in or obtained via this website (the "Information") you agree to be bound by this disclaimer. In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions of specific products and services ordered via this website and this disclaimer, the conditions specific to such products and services shall prevail.
3. The Information has been compiled or arrived at from sources believed to be reliable and in good faith, however it has not been independently verified by us. No representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to the Information’s accuracy, completeness, reliableness or correctness. The Information is subject to change without notice, and is published for the assistance of recipients, but is not to be relied upon as authoritative or taken in substitution for the exercise of judgement by any recipient. In respect of the accuracy, completeness, reliableness and correctness of the Information, visitors to this website are advised neither to rely exclusively on the data provided nor to use the Information as a substitute for any form of advice. Any decision based on the Information is for the visitors' own risk and account.
4. NIBC controls and maintains this website from The Netherlands and makes no representation that the Information provided on or via this website is appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. If you use this website from other jurisdictions, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws
5. Where this website provides hyperlinks to third party websites, such links are not an endorsement by NIBC of any products or services provided on or via such websites. The use of such links is entirely at your own risk and NIBC accepts no responsibility or liability for the content, use or availability of such websites. NIBC has not verified the accuracy, reasonability, reliability, completeness or correctness of any content of such websites.
6. Neither NIBC, nor any other party referenced in the Information accepts any liability whatsoever, nor any of its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or subcontractors shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, including lost profits, arising in any way from, including but not limited to, (i) the Information, (ii) any defects, viruses, or other malfunctions caused to any equipment and other software in connection with access or use of this website, (iii) the interception, modification or misuse of Information transmitted to NIBC or transmitted to you, (iv) the functioning or non-availability of this website, (v) the misuse of this website, (vi) the loss of data, (vii) downloading or use of any software made available by this website, or (viii) claims of third parties in connection with the use of this website. The exclusion of liability is also made for the benefit of directors and employees of NIBC and its respective subsidiaries and affiliates. This shall not, however, restrict or exclude or limit any duty or liability to a person under any applicable laws or regulations of any jurisdiction which may not lawfully be disclaimed.
7. The Information is not, and should not be construed as, an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to sell any securities. The securities described in the Information have not been, and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933 (as amended) and are subject to US tax law requirements. The securities described in the Information may not be offered, sold or delivered, directly or indirectly, within the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, US persons, except inasfar as explicitly stated otherwise. The purchase or sale of securities described in the Information is subject to the selling restrictions and other conditions referenced therein.
8. The Information may not be reproduced, distributed or passed on to any other person, including but not limited to distribution among private customers or other non -professional investors, or published, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent or the appropriate consent of the relevant owner. NIBC, or the relevant owner, retains all rights (including copyrights, domain names, trademarks, patents as well as any other intellectual property right) in relation to all Information (including all texts, graphics and logos). However, you may print out and/or download Information contained on this website for your own personal use.
9. The Information, including the terms of this disclaimer, is subject to change at any time and without notice. It is recommended that you review the Information, including the terms of this disclaimer, periodically for changes.
10. This website and this disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands. All disputes arising out of or in connection with this disclaimer shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The Netherlands.